The initial post is a brainstormed list, to be revised as organizing proceeds. If there's something you want to do that isn't here, add it. After each item are links to be used by anyone who would like to work on that item.
- Create inspiring videos about this vision … VIDEO ACTION
- Champion empowered public wisdom through blogs, Twitter, social networks, articles in print publications, and any and all other media … MEDIA ACTION
- Spread the word in schools, activist networks, community groups, churches, temples … PROMOTION ACTION
- Work with others to develop a participatory, co-created Deliberapedia to provide balanced information on major public issues (“framings for deliberation“) … DELIBERAPEDIA ACTION
- Convene citizen deliberative councils on the most important issues in your community, state or nation … CDC ACTION
- Challenge politicians to sign the Politicians Pledge committing to take seriously the recommendations of any duly convened citizen deliberative council … POLITICIANS PLEDGE ACTION
- Create the community and online infrastructure for self-organized grassroots citizen deliberations that have the rigor and legitimacy of official citizen deliberative councils… GRASSROOTS DELIBERATION ACTION
- Organize community Wisdom Councils, Open Spaces, World Cafés, Study Circlesand other public conversations – especially connected to citizen deliberative councils … PUBLIC CONVERSATION ACTION
- Recruit participants for grassroots deliberations … or the American Citizens Engagedgroup to oversee the quality of official citizen deliberations… or volunteers for any and all other aspects of this big project … RECRUITING ACTION
- Do or promote journalism that helps generate and spread the emerging wisdom of We the People in high quality dialogue, deliberation, and choice-creating conversations … JOURNALISM ACTION
- Fund organizers, conferences, media, citizen councils, and initiatives to get this show on the road in time to make a difference … FUNDRAISING ACTION
- Help develop websites that empower the People’s Voice to impact official policies … WEB LOBBYING ACTION
- Help start a People’s Voice political party whose platform is to convene citizen councils that can generate public wisdom and to push whatever those councils recommend – to lobby for an inclusive, legitimate We the People … PEOPLE'S VOICE PARTY ACTION
- Organize support for official citizen deliberative councils, Citizen Initiative Reviews, and even a citizen legislature … ORGANIZING ACTION
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.